Video shows the application of each test
- Watch as the clinician positions the patient and performs the necessary test.
- Watch as the patient favors the injury
- Watch as the clinician accounts for this in their testing and results.
Narration explains the elements of each test
- Listen as each step being performed by the clinician is explained in accurate detail.
- Listen as the patients' actions are explained and how they play a role in the diagnosis.
A study quiz promotes problem-solving skills
- Review what you have learned and see what areas may need more attention and study.
Glossary of terms
- Throughout the videos key words are called out with their definitions—taking learning to the ultimate level.
What does Manual Muscle Testing cover:
- Over 60 different movements covered demonstrating both dynamic and break testing
- Against gravity, gravity minimized, palpation and common substitutions demonstrated
- Muscles and innervations listed for each movement
- Proper examiner and patient positions discussed
- Muscle grading scales discussed
- Self assessment quiz