Video shows the application of each test
- Watch as the clinician positions the patient and performs the necessary test.
- Watch as the patient favors the injury
- Watch as the clinician accounts for this in their testing and results.
Narration explains the elements of each test
- Listen as each step being performed by the clinician is explained in accurate detail.
- Listen as the patients' actions are explained and how they play a role in the diagnosis.
A study quiz promotes problem-solving skills
- Review what you have learned and see what areas may need more attention and study.
Glossary of terms
- Throughout the videos key words are called out with their definitions—taking learning to the ultimate level.
What does Goniometry cover:
- Over 50 different movements covered
- Fundamental concepts discussed including degrees of freedom, end feels capsular patterns and instrumentation
- General procedure for measurement demonstrated including alternate positions
- Notation and recording addressed
- Self assessment quiz