Video shows the application of each test
- Watch as the clinician positions the patient and performs the necessary test.
- Watch as the patient favors the injury
- Watch as the clinician accounts for this in their testing and results.
Narration explains the elements of each test
- Listen as each step being performed by the clinician is explained in accurate detail.
- Listen as the patients' actions are explained and how they play a role in the diagnosis.
A study quiz promotes problem-solving skills
- Review what you have learned and see what areas may need more attention and study.
Glossary of terms
- Throughout the videos key words are called out with their definitions—taking learning to the ultimate level.
What does Gait cover:
- Both Traditional and Rancho methods described
- Detailed description and demonstration of each phase of the gait cycle including kinetics, kinematic and muscle activity
- Each joint evaluated independently and in conjunction with other joints being tested
- Self assessment quiz